Cost of Going Paperless in Pittsburgh
Our associates of Document Scanning Companies of America in Pittsburgh are experts in offering many or all of these services:
- Scanning services - both at your location and our center
- Safe Microfilm and Microfiche transfer
- OCR data mining
- Hardware equipment, systems, and services
Pittsburgh Pennsylvania Scanning Companies
I am sorry, we don't have a member in Pittsburgh
Also serves Dormont, Brentwood, Carnegie, Baldwin, Wilkinsburg, Millvale, Warrendale, Gibsonia, Wexford, Murrysville, Monroeville, Pitcairn, McKeesport, Penn Hills, Mt. Lebanon, Bethel Park, Whitehall
The following are typical file imaging requests our customers have made. Do you have a similar project? If so, call the members of the scanning association in your area now to find the cost of scanning your documents.
- I was wanting to get a price quote on what it would cost to get some scanning done.
- I would like to receive a quote. Would you tell me how much your scanning services would be to scan 3425 D size drawings to a .TIFF format
- We have over 20 years of paper files we would like to convert to CD's. How much would that cost and do you travel to San Antonio
- I have a document scanning job of approximately 1,000,000 pages. We are looking to get some quotes to determine our cost associated with such a project
- I have 150-200 file boxes to scan. How much will it cost and how long will it take?
- we have 82 plan set ranging in size from 36x22 to 17x11 (in inches), I have someone measuring each set for number of sheets and size of sheets. We need them scanned in and converted to .pdf's and sent back to us on CD's. I am doing the research