Cost of Going Paperless in Los Angeles
Our digital imaging members in Los Angeles are Document Imaging and Content Management Specialists
- Free OCR on most scanning projects.
- Free pickup and delivery
- 400 dpi scans
- HIPAA Compliant
- Fast, affordable and secure
Read the quotes below from other companies like you who are getting ready to implement a ""paperless"" office. Contact the member of the association in your area now to start your project.
- Scanning of Bank Work Papers
- Can you scan 200 account information records to CD or jump-drive so that I can down-load to my lap-top? Quote? ASAP.
- We are interested in having some documents scanned, I would like to know the cost and if you require a minn. amount
- Have a requirement for a US based partner to scan and upload images - approx volume is 2 Million per year.
- we are looking to scan many of our documents that are no longer in use so that we can remove the documents from the premises. We are hoping for a quick turnaround with this project so that we might be able to remove the documents from the office wit
- I need a quote on a large scanning project, the sooner you can get back with me would be great.
- I am working with a couple of clients in North Idaho and was looking for someone to talk to about Client Site Scanning.
What Are the Critical Issues to Start Digital Imaging in Los Angeles
- Have misplaced and lost files cost you extensively to find or replace? Documents which are filed in a record storage room and are distributed from that location have a significant chance of being miss filed or lost or never returned to the file room. The result is that it takes a great amount of time and expense to recreate or find such files.
- Do you need instantaneous availability of your active and historical files? The amount of time it takes to retrieve a hard copy paper file from the file room can be too long for some entities or circumstances. Scan your document if you need instant access to the files.
- Do two or more people need access to your documents at the same time? This obviously can't be done with paper records, but is easy with on-line documents.
- Do you have people outside your office who need to have access to your files? Can't be done with paper files which are in the file room, but again, this is a typical benefit of online documents after having been scanned.