Cost of Digital Imaging in Orange County
The members of Document Scanning Companies of America in Orange County are the leading providers of lifecycle records and information management solutions. The companies continues to demonstrate technological leadership by bringing proprietary innovation and new levels of cost efficiency to document storage, data protection, digital/electronic document management and certified destruction. Fully integrated products and services include: remote inventory control, the Cloud-based Online Record Center, business process workflow automation, a blended paper to digital solution, , a retention regulatory research tool and the Solutions Group, which provides customized, enterprise-wide Retention, Compliance and Governance expertise.
Read the quotes below from other companies like you who are getting ready to implement a "paperless" office. Contact the member of the association in your area now to start your project.
- We are interested in having some documents scanned, I would like to know the cost and if you require a minn. amount
- We have roughly 5000 D to E size architectural and engineering drawings we are looking to have scanned and converted to a digital format. I was just looking to get a ball park estimate of what this would cost us to do.
- We are looking into possible trying to get all of our old records that we have in storage scanned to C.D's from Back in 2002 to 2008. If you can please give me a call so we can go over everything Id really appreciate it. #
- we are looking to scan many of our documents that are no longer in use so that we can remove the documents from the premises. We are hoping for a quick turnaround with this project so that we might be able to remove the documents from the office wit
- We have approx 4,000 engineering drawing that we need scanned to pdf as well as tiff. We then need them saved as the drawing name and saved to a dvd. Can you give me an estimate as well as the approx time it would take to accomplish?.
- We have a client whose file is three boxes, several files and expanding folders. We want to have it scanned and burned onto a CD so we can destroy the hard copy. Does your company do this? If so, how much do you charge per page? If you don't char
- Our department has several large paper files that need to be converted to pdfs. Does your company do this?
Scanned Files Can Be More Easily Secured With Password Protection and Encryption
The large number of people who have access to any given cubicle work space or office area emphasizes the problem with file security. Those people include all employees, contractors, vendors, custodian staff and even some customers who can be in the work space during the day or night. Of all those people, it is likely only one or two is *authorized* to view the file. If the file did not exist in hard copy paper form, but only electronically, it is easy to see how it would be easier to control access and comply with the laws like HIPAA, FACTA and more.