Charlotte North Carolina Document Imaging Companies
The companies listed below provide document imaging solutions for Charlotte, North Carolina and the surrounding areas.
COR365 Information Solutions5417 Wyoming Ave
Charlotte, NC 28273
Sales Contact: Chris Kelley
Providing complete Information Management Solutions for over 25 years.
- Document Imaging (Backlog/On-going)
- Scan on Demand
- Mobile Shredding (NAID Certified)
- Secure Records Storage
- Secure Tape Vaulting & Rotation Service
- File Level Indexing/Instant Online Connectivity
- Pick-Up & Delivery Service
Records Reduction, Inc.2032-F Independence Commerce Dr
Matthews, NC 28105
Sales Contact: Shane Hunt
Records Reduction has been providing document imaging/paper scanning services to organizations in the Southeast United States since 1997. In the last few years, the world has changed. More people now have the ability to scan their own files. We now also provide a business-class, secure cloud based storage solution, Records Vault. It’s the perfect storage solution for all of your business documents, whether you scan your files, or we scan them.
Our philosophy is Great Prices, Better Service! We do that by maintaining a lean organization and using the latest technology to keep our prices low.
What we do:
- Pick up your files and bring them to our office in Matthews, NC (suburb of Charlotte, NC), or scan at your location
- Prep files for scanning – remove staples, sticky notes, unfold, etc.
- Scan files
- OCR (Optical Character Recognition) to create full text searchable, multi-page PDF files • Return legal, electronic files on DVD or upload to our online repository, Records Vault
- Shred or return paper files
- Records Storage
- Microfilm Scanning
- Photo Scanning
File Vault839 Exchange Street
Charlotte, NC 28208
Sales Contact: Jim Golz
Records Storage & Destruction
Off-Site Data Protection
Also serves Gastonia, Huntersville, Mooresville, Matthews, Mint Hill, Midland, Concord