Cost of Document Scanning in Minneapolis
The following are normal scanning requests our customers have made. Do you have similar requests? If so, call the members of the scanning association in your area now.
- I am interested in finding out more about the services you offer and price ranges for same. We currently have a need for storage space, and I think the possibility of scanning our storage files and putting them onto CD's may be just the solution
- I have approximately 15 letter size storage boxes of documents that I'd like scanned into PDF format to be stored electronically. What would this cost
- Do you do large format scanning? 24"X36" and how much do you charge for scanning and a CD of the tifs
- I have a wide variety/sizes of images to be scanned. Do you have any size restrictions (what is too large?), how do you determine the cost of your services, and can you scan documents that are bound in a book? Thank you in advance for your assistance
- Interested in your services and inquiring on cost of services and procedures as well as productivity and capability of handling private non-profit information through your service
- would like a quote on document imagine for our institution
Minneapolis/St. Paul Minnesota Document Scanning Companies
The companies listed below provide document scanning services for Minneapolis/St. Paul, Minnesota and the surrounding areas
Image Express, Inc.10921 Valley View Rd.
Eden Prairie, MN 55344
Sales Contact: Rick Peck
Fill Out The Email Form and Request Information or a Quote for Scanning
Serving the digital imaging needs of all of the Minneapolis, St. Paul area. Services include electronic medical records scanning, microfilm scanning, on-site scanning and more.---------------------
Also serves St. Paul, Edina, Eden Prairie, Wayzata, Maple Grove, Medina, Bloomington, Oakdale, Woodbury