Cost of Digital Imaging in Orange County
The members of Document Scanning Companies of America in Orange County are the leading providers of lifecycle records and information management solutions. The companies continues to demonstrate technological leadership by bringing proprietary innovation and new levels of cost efficiency to document storage, data protection, digital/electronic document management and certified destruction. Fully integrated products and services include: remote inventory control, the Cloud-based Online Record Center, business process workflow automation, a blended paper to digital solution, , a retention regulatory research tool and the Solutions Group, which provides customized, enterprise-wide Retention, Compliance and Governance expertise.
In other parts of the USA,
Read the quotes below from other companies like you who are getting ready to implement a "paperless" office. Contact the member of the association in your area now to start your project.
- We are interested in having some documents scanned, I would like to know the cost and if you require a minn. amount
- We have roughly 5000 D to E size architectural and engineering drawings we are looking to have scanned and converted to a digital format. I was just looking to get a ball park estimate of what this would cost us to do.
- We are looking into possible trying to get all of our old records that we have in storage scanned to C.D's from Back in 2002 to 2008. If you can please give me a call so we can go over everything Id really appreciate it. #
- we are looking to scan many of our documents that are no longer in use so that we can remove the documents from the premises. We are hoping for a quick turnaround with this project so that we might be able to remove the documents from the office wit
- We have approx 4,000 engineering drawing that we need scanned to pdf as well as tiff. We then need them saved as the drawing name and saved to a dvd. Can you give me an estimate as well as the approx time it would take to accomplish?.
- We have a client whose file is three boxes, several files and expanding folders. We want to have it scanned and burned onto a CD so we can destroy the hard copy. Does your company do this? If so, how much do you charge per page? If you don't char
- Our department has several large paper files that need to be converted to pdfs. Does your company do this?
Orange County California Document Imaging Companies
The companies listed below provide document imaging services in Orange County, California and the surrounding areas
Paper Cuts Storage IncSan Fernando Valley, CA
Sales Contact: Darryl Pikoos
Looking for fast, reliable Document Scanning and imaging services in Southern California? Let Paper Cuts, Inc. handle all of your Document Scanning needs by converting ordinary paper documents into useful and accessible digital files, such as: PDF, PDF/OCR, PDF/A, PDF Editable, TIFF, JPEG
Paper Cuts, Inc. offers clients fast, reliable, and accurate document imaging and scanning services that are on-time and on-budget. Whether you are looking to scan document into PDF; scan into PDF with OCR; scan using 200, 300, or 400 DPI; or any other document complex scanning project, Paper Cuts, Inc.can provide for either on-site or off-site services. We also have same-day and rush service available as needed.
WHAT CAN BE SCANNED?
- Financial Spreadsheets
- Human Resource Files
- Medical Records
- Maps and other oversize documents
- And much more....
CONTACT US FOR YOUR FREE NO-COST QUOTE!
Carta Document Imaging1000 Main Street Suite 220
Irvine, CA 92606
Sales Contact: Marc
Document Imaging and Content Management Specialists
- Free boxes, pickup and delivery
- Flat rate per box pricing
- Free external hard drive and 2 copies on CD/DVD
- 400 dpi scan and free OCR
- Free unlimited indexing
- Free secure document destruction
- Open M-S 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Free 60 day hard copy retention
- HIPAA, DOB, DOI and DRE compliant
GRM Information Management Services (LA)17150 Newhope St #708
Pico Rivera, CA 90660
Sales Contact: Bridget Olan
GRM Document Management is a leading provider of lifecycle records and information management solutions. The company continues to demonstrate technological leadership by bringing proprietary innovation and new levels of cost efficiency to document storage, data protection, digital/electronic document management and certified destruction. Fully integrated products and services include: eAccess remote inventory control, the Cloud-based Online Record Center, business process workflow automation, a blended paper to digital solution, GRMpedia, a retention regulatory research tool and the Solutions Group, which provides customized, enterprise-wide Retention, Compliance and Governance expertise. GRM’s full service capabilities are available in major markets throughout the U.S., including New York/New Jersey, Atlanta, Baltimore, Boston, Chicago, Houston, Los Angeles, Miami, Philadelphia, San Francisco, and Washington, D.C. GRM is also currently the largest document storage/records management company in China with a presence in 6 cities.
*** 50,000 page (images) minimum order
Royal Imaging (LA)660 S. Figueroa St
Los Angeles, CA 90017
Sales Contact: Josh Lemmon
323-776-6878 ext 6045
* Document Imaging, Scanning
* Full backfile conversions, onsite and offsite
* Document Management Solutions
* Optical Character Recognition (OCR)
* File Formatting
* Specialized Color and Grayscale Imaging
Offices in New York, Los Angeles, Houston,and Dallas
Under Budget and On Time Scanning14851 West Sunset Blvd.
Pacific Palisades, CA 90272
Sales Contact: Jay Howard
Document Scanning in Los Angeles and Ventura County
Free On-Site Demo and Estimate - Proposals for Any Budget
We will bring our own scanner and computer. You find the files. We hand you your new digital documents.
We now can give you an estimate of the price and time to do the rest. We can look at Pricing a few ways.
- Small Box from $ 90
- Single Filing Cabinet Drawer from $ 160
- $ .065 is the per image charge with no staples or paper clips
- $ .005 per page up-charge with staples or paper clips
- $ 30 per hour
Scanned Files Can Be More Easily Secured With Password Protection and Encryption
The large number of people who have access to any given cubicle work space or office area emphasizes the problem with file security. Those people include all employees, contractors, vendors, custodian staff and even some customers who can be in the work space during the day or night. Of all those people, it is likely only one or two is *authorized* to view the file. If the file did not exist in hard copy paper form, but only electronically, it is easy to see how it would be easier to control access and comply with the laws like HIPAA, FACTA and more.