Scanning in Milwaukee
Our member representative companies are offering cutting-edge, custom tailored file imaging and record management services in Milwaukee. Keeping in mind the growing needs of our customers we offer cost-effective and prompt services with an aim to improve your efficiency. Contact us today to know more.
Visitors to our scanning association websites are asked "What Can We Do For You". Here are a number of their responses. Do you have similar needs? If so, please call a couple of the members to find the solutions you require including how much does it cost to scan documents.
- We would like to convert our paper files into electronic files. There is an estimated 20,000 pages
- : Please provide an estimate in terms of cost and amount of time to complete a project for the following scenario -23,000 loan files with an estimated average of 20 pages per files, without documents being prepped (staples, paperclips being removed)-
- Want to move to a paperless office - need someone to scan in documents. We have about 90,000 sheets. Would like a quote if you all do this type of work.
- We have over 60,000 voter registration records to scan and maintain. We are interested in a quote on software and services as soon as possible
- We need to get a price quote/man hour estimate on an archiving of some of our old documentation. What we have is varied from standard 8 1/2" x 11" to old newspaper clippings and carbon copies. There's about three 6x4 foot file cabinets filled
- Our home owners association has approximately 20,000 - 25,000 documents that need to be scanned into our management system. Approximately how much would it cost to do this work?