A number of our scanning companies members are engaged in offering the following services in Atlanta including:
- Document Scanning - both historical documents and presently used documents
- Scan on request of files in documentation storage
- Mobile Shredding at conclusion of documents life extent.
- Storage of important records in our safe facilities
- File Level Indexing/immediate online Connectivity
Read the quotes below from other companies like you who are getting ready to implement a "paperless" office. Contact the member of the association in your area now to start your project.
- Explain scanning process performed by your company
- have approximately 135 boxes which need to be scanned and would like to have an estimate of the cost and time frame needed in order to have it done. I believe once the information in the boxes are scanned the original documents may be disposed of.
- I am interested in finding out more about the services you offer and price ranges for same. We currently have a need for storage space, and I think the possibility of scanning our storage files and putting them onto CD's may be just the solution
- Our congregation has 50+ years of newsletters which we would like to digitize. The finished product should be searchable by word
- I would like to talk to someone about scanning of larger documents
- We are looking for a company to scan and store our documents and store them in an easier fashion. We have accounting and corp. documents that mostly are on 11x17 forms paper